Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

The roboform menu with all of its many logins and other

Customer Question

The roboform menu with all of its many logins and other essential data and operations has unexplainedly disappeared from the pages of my firefox. Please help me. I've used RF for many years and now can't even access my bank accounts!
MR
Category: Computer
Expert:  Bruce Wilner replied 8 months ago.

Pull up Firefox and press the F10 button. A menu will appear at upper left. Choose View, then choose Toolbars. If Roboform has disappeared altogether (which shouldn't be), you will have to reinstall it. This is done from the same menu, choosing Tools, then Add-Ons. Remember: if you don't see the menu, and you don't like dealing with the three horizontal bars "menu" at the upper right, always press F10 to post a classic menu.