Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My fonts on my aol mail is too small for me to read. I tried

Customer Question

my fonts on my aol mail is too small for me to read. I tried the control + but nothing happen
JA: How long have you had this issue with your A.O.L. account?
Customer: Just in the past week when my computer was worked on by RAMZ
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: They did
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I fired RAMZ from working on my computer and when I did I had to call the LENOVO people to help me because RAMZ put me into Ggram which I hated. They tried to get me gack into AOL and completely messed up my computer.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 2 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

I must ask a question or two before we begin. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer.

Which program do you use to access your email (Outlook, Mac Mail, Entourage, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)?

Thank you,
Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.

It appears that your bank or credit card company is blocking the payment, for some reason. You will have to contact your bank or credit card company, let them know that the payment is okay to be processed and that they need to remove the block. Once the block is removed, you may click the "Accept this Offer" button once more to accept.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
American Express contacted me and I approved. You are no longer blocked. This is so confusing and they told me they were going to contact you guys that all was OK.

Thank you for clearing that up now. After you click the "Accept this offer" button for the remote service, the remote link will be posted here. That will be the last charge for today.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Jason, I already paid the $15.00 plus $5.00 as a fee to use this service. Is this another $15.00? I hope not because if so I want a refund. I approved with American Express the above $20.00 fee and it should now be unblocked and ready for you to use.

Okay. There is some confusion here. You have already been charged $36.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
WHAT!!!! for what, Just give me $36 back, I don't understand this because nothing has been done for me except sending notes back and forth. I NEVER agreed to and $36. Only the $25 was approved in order for you to remote into my computer.

The cost for the remote is not $25. I don't know where you are getting your figures. I will send up the refund request now.

-

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Please do. The $5.00 was to use the services and then I got a request for an extra $20 so you could remote in. You guys need to get your act together! Please refund the whole $36.00.