GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience with both Mac and Windows hardware & software

I accidentally deleted your confirmation email about me

Customer Question

My name is***** accidentally deleted your confirmation email about me joining Trend Micro with date etc. I can not reply with that email you sent but I wanted to ask you to send me a automatic renewal form to fill in. I hope as there is no way to identify me that it is okay to send you my information I do have.
Tony Aleksic
Product Activation Key: XKMD-0011-5779-3079-4395 Trend Micro Product Serial
Thank you.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 month ago.

Hi there Tony. My name is*****'m sorry that you are having this problem. I will do my best to help you.

Trend Micro Account (MyAccount) is an online tool you can use to view and manage your subscription, account information, and registration information for all installations. You can also use this tool to renew your subscription or cancel the automatic renewal.

Your Trend Micro Account is automatically created when you install and register your Trend Micro program. This is done during registration, when you are asked to specify an email address and password.

Note: If you purchased your Trend Micro Security software from Best Buy or from your Internet Service Provider (ISP), you need to contact Geek or your ISP support team instead. These types of subscription usually have serial number that begins in T.

To enable Automatic Renewal, please do the following:

1. Go to Trend Micro Account at
  2. Type your email address and password, then click Sign In. Please Note:

• If you forgot the registered email address but you have the serial number, click Forgot which address you used before?
    • If you forgot the password, click Forgot password?
  3. Click the green Auto-Renew ON slider, and click Enable Now (if it is not already on)

​Please give this a try and let me know how it works for you. If this solves the problem, would you mind taking a moment to rate my service? I'd really appreciate it! Without a positive rating I am not credited for my answer. If this doesn't solve the problem be sure to let me know so we can continue troubleshooting.