Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I am unable to get into my Yahoo account....I am sure I have

Customer Question

I am unable to get into my Yahoo account....I am sure I have the correct pass word, as I used it earlier today....I have an alternate e-mail account...but am having problems with that account also...My cell phone does not work at the house....and it appears that when I set up my account one of the questions is" name of your oldest cousin"...no matter what I put in there...it does not accept it....I needinto the account
Category: Computer
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 6 months ago.

Hello, and Thank You for choosing JustAnswer.com
My name is ***** ***** I am reviewing your question now, please stand by for 1 or 2 minute for reply.

Hi Maralyn, so your account questions, with Yahoo are not the easiset, and can be the cause of much frustration.

.

In the past i have just tried to chat our way through it.....but that seems to not work so well.

But what does work really well, is called a Remote Session......where i conect to your computer and can SEE your screen, and then i can guide you through the process, or resolve the issue you are facing.

I can offer the remote session at no additional charge, if you would like to proceed with that option?

Also, about the secret question answers.....just like passwords, the security question Answers are case sensitive.

So if you used a capital letter in your oldest cousins name when you set it up, then you have to again use the capital letter again.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I AM GETTING NOWHERE....I DO NOT AGREE TO ANY CHARGES TO MY CARD JUST FORGET IT AND I WILL GET THERE SOME OTHER WAY.,...DO NOT CHARGE MY CARD...YOU HAVE NOT DONE ANYTHING FOR ME...

Thats okay maralyn.

I hope you have a great day anyways.

Best of Luck.