Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Every since I got windows 10 on my laptop it has been

Customer Question

Every since I got windows 10 on my laptop it has been working horribly. It cannot find my printer most of the time. It won't load my Word program. I just tried to do a system resent and when I click "get started" nothing happens. When I try to "find my printer" it cannot find it but when I click "my printer is not listed here" nothing happens.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 4 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

It sounds like you have a list of problems that you need help with. May I start a secure remote assistance session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem? When the remote session begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.

Please, send your reply below in the box. After you type your message, click the Send button.

Thank you,
Jason