Josh, Support Specialist
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

How can I make sure I am protected from people/entities from

Customer Question

How can I make sure I am protected from people/entities from intercepting my personal emails etc..sent from my personal computer on my personal network?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Josh replied 3 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 3 months ago.

I can connect to your computer to make sure your computer is secure. I am sending you the remote assistance offer if that is an option that you would like to use.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Thanks Josh for your reply!..I'm not on the machine in question at this moment... but we can later..but i'm a Mac user, so i think that makes it somewhat secure but I'm still concerned
Expert:  Josh replied 3 months ago.

Absolutely we can do it later! Depending on the time, I should be here. Please reply back when you are here.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
sure
Expert:  Josh replied 3 months ago.

Thank you. If you would like to accept the assistance now, I can have the steps provided to you before you come back.

Expert:  Josh replied 3 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.