Josh, Support Specialist
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

My Pavilion dv6 was slow, so I had a local (non-HP) tech

Customer Question

My Pavilion dv6 was slow, so I had a local (non-HP) tech scan it for viruses, malware, etc. He said he only removed bad files, but since I got it back, tapping the input pad no longer deactivates the pad. How do I restore that function?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Josh replied 3 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 3 months ago.

Try pressing the FN and Spacebar keys together to activate/deactivate the touchpad.

Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.