Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Technical Support Coach at Liberty Tax Service
93584285

I thought my Norton 360 got rid of my temporary files that

Customer Question

I thought my Norton 360 got rid of my temporary files that are taking up room on my computer? How do I clear & know what I need to get rid of?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 3 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

This is a guide for you to clear the temp files you want for windows 7. The files that need left untouched are:

Note: Setup Log Files and System error memory dump files should be left un-checked. I would also recommend you

look at the bottom of the page on the 2 related articles and do those steps as well to be thorough.

Please click this link to start your clean up. If you run into issues, let me know:

http://agsci.psu.edu/it/how-to/empty-temp-folders-in-windows-7

If you are satisfied with the help I have provided, please remember to click and submit a 5 star rating on this page. Your feedback is important as it is the only way I am credited for assisting you. Thank you.
~Franklin

Did you need further assistance today or have questions regarding this issue?

In order to enjoy the features of the site, it takes communication back and forth from the expert and yourself

to ensure you get the answers you need. If you no longer need help with this issue, we appreciate the feedback, updates

in your progress and need the Star ratings to close questions out if more troubleshooting is not needed.

Thank you for your cooperation. We are here when you need us.

~Franklin