Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I am desperately trying to install Quicktime 6 so that it

Customer Question

I am desperately trying to install Quicktime 6 so that it will work with swf files in PowerPoint, but it worked once . . . now I keep getting error 2095
JA: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?
Customer: It is a fairly new computer with Windows 10
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I can't think of anything Wait, how much is this going to cost?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.

This may take several different trouble shooting techniques.

Please look at the link below for this. There are 9 different steps, some of them may or may not be difficult for you to

perform. This is for a 7, not at windows 10, but the same principals apply.

You sent a remote support request. Did you want me to log in and do this for you?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
does it cost extra?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Inherently, the problem is that my PowerPoint is not recognizing any type of player for swf files EXCEPT for Quicktime, which is now obsolete. But, if I can't get the Quicktime to work, what do I do?

Yes, if you see an automated pop up for it, just do not hit 'accept' and it will charge you if you dont want the remote.

You can try the steps on the link that i sent you and get back to me if you run into issues if you would like or request

the remote support for me to do these steps for you if you decide you want that later on.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
If I leave don't I have to pay to come to you again?

You have put in at this time for written support. Sometimes it takes a few minutes to solve issues,

sometimes it can take much longer depending on the issue (we cannot see your equipment, errors etc)

so it is up to you to help guide us with communication and results. If you do these steps? We just pick up

where you left off if it isnt resolved with the same fee in place. We work with you until it is resolved.

If not, it will be opened up to other experts, and they will give different resolutions as well until your problem is

fixed. We have to make sure you follow each step we send you though. To rule them out or fix the issue.

If you are satisfied with the help I have provided, please remember to click and submit a 5 star rating on this page. Your feedback is important as it is the only way I am credited for assisting you. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have already checked that site and my anti-virus gave me a warning that the software is malicious. We will need to find another solution. By the way, I had already found that site and determined it was hinky, but I checked it again at your recommendation. I do NOT want a virus on top of my issues.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I will try a system restore. If it does not work I will come back.

You only need to follow the steps on it. Not download anything.

However, a system restore could help you as well. I am going to open this up

to another expert while you perform a restore.

Good luck.

Expert:  Cody replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.