Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I have an email acct. w/Microsoft but I need to reset my

Customer Question

I have an email acct. w/Microsoft but I need to reset my password. The sign-in page
does not recognize my e-mail or my home phone. I set up an alternate e-mail but my
in-box is empty. At one point I made it to the page that asks how do I wish to receive
the CODE but I never received a phone call (I used the last 4 numbers of my phone
number). HELP! I have e-mail under [email protected] I desperately need to access.
Home phone is(###) ###-####and my name is***** Since my granddaughter
set up my computer and I am the only one to use it; she set it up without a password.
I didn't have any problems until Microsoft changed their format to sign in for e-mail.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 month ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?
Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,