Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

Ji, I have a asus desk top computer, I am trying to connect

Customer Question

Ji, I have a asus desk top computer, I am trying to connect my bose blue tooth speaker to it. I was told to buy a dongle usb adapter. which I did, I put the adapter into the tower, but it will not connect. Could you possible help me.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 month ago.

Hi there Betty. I am sorry that you are having this problem. I will be happy to help you with this. I'll need to ask a few questions in order to provide the best possible help. I will need to know what operating system you have on your computer. If you're not sure, please click this link and tell me what you see: Did the dongle come with a software driver? Does your computer recognize the dongle when it is inserted?

Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 month ago.

If you'd like, I can offer the PREMIUM SERVICE of a SECURE REMOTE CONNECTION. This will allow me to see exactly what is happening on your computer and to work on the problem while you watch. This is completely optional. If you do not choose to take this service, I will walk you through a solution step by step here.