Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I have had this problem sinc 9/2/16 When I attempt to

Customer Question

I have had this problem sinc 9/2/16 When I attempt to compose a message or am reading a message and want to continue reading an interrupted constantly with message script error ad infinitum...Unable to complete message or finish reading email. Have spoken with AOL my email carrier and forty-five minutes they informed me the problem was a Microsoft problem and to notify Internet Explorer ande that is what I am doing.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 month ago.

Hi Mary. My name is*****'m sorry that you are having this problem. I would be happy to help you with this. In order to provide the best possible help, I will need to know what operating system you have on your computer. If you're not sure, please click this link and tell me what you see:

Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 month ago.

If you'd like, I can offer the PREMIUM SERVICE of a SECURE REMOTE CONNECTION. This will allow me to see exactly what is happening on your computer and to work on the problem while you watch. This is completely optional. If you do not choose to take this service, I will walk you through a solution step by step here.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Number one I do not want to become a member Number two I have paid forty dollars via visa to correct the problem without additional cost. So what do I do??????
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 month ago.

I'm sorry Mary but As an independent contractor providing tech support, I do not have access to the billing side of things. You can contact***@******.*** (or call them at 1-***-***-****) to make sure that you have not been signed up for a membership. As far as the remote service offer, as I mentioned that is completely optional. It woudl definitely be the fastest and easiest way to resolve things but I will do my best to answer your other questions here

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Lets do it the slow way -- I have been trying with Microsoft over fifteen minutes--thanks for the billing number. Now what can I do and I know enough to turn a computer on and off so lets do something please
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
nothing more except for a problem with script error frequent appearance that is frustrating and driving me nuts and I don't have far to begin with before this problem
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
What if anything is happening now?????
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I would like to hear from you not my continuous writing, at least here I can write and that pesky script error square does not appear....strange.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I accessed the browser what myos . com and saw definition of Os and bunch of other greek words.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Have you started working on my problem or is this a waste of my time and money and your time Please a response.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
My phone number is ********** I do not have a mobile phone just a land line. I am leaving thanks for at least writing messages without script error
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 month ago.

Mary I do apologize for the delay in my response. I was finishing up with another customer.

Are you using the AOL app to access Facebook? Is I strongly suspect that the AOL app itself is at fault. Here's how we can test that....

Open Internet Explorer or Google Chrome or your web browser of choice. Type in ( or just click on this long as it doesn't open in your AOL app). Log into Facebook and use it as normal. My guess is that you won't see any script errors at all.

If that is the case, then the problem definitely lies with the AOL APP itself. Please try this and let me know the results. Thank you!