Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.

A package envelope was sent to me via UPS today but I have

Customer Question

A package envelope was sent to me via UPS today but I have no tracking number reason concerned the sender sent me email it would deliver tomorrow 9-4 which is Saturday but I was going out of town so needed to know if you could find if it is on Saturday delivery or since holiday week-end then maybe deliver on 9-6:: I only have zip codes with no tracking numbers:;sent from Springfield, Va 22151 to Mesquite, Tx 75150
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your computer question.

Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 month ago.

we are not ups so i have no access to their database.

But your best bet would be to call the local ups office.

they would know what driver has your route tomorrow and can just tell him not to deliver to you till monday.

this is the number of the store in mesquite. If they don't do the delivery they will at least know the number of the place that does (###) ###-####/p>

or if they are closed you can try their national number

(###) ###-####/p>

they might be able to get you the correct local number or contact them for you.

I have found that they can usually do stuff like that for you but they will try to say they can't at first. You have to ask for a supervisor and kick it up the line until you find somebody that has the authority to do more than talk to you while they use the same online website that you could.