Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have 2 email accounts but seem unable to open the one I

Customer Question

I have 2 email accounts but seem unable to open the one I have yet to use which was expressly set up to use as a business account
***@******.*** is my personal email whereas the one I can't open which was set up at during the same month is cherryandwhite@gmailI have had some cards printed with this email as it was intended for use for business ,so i now find if I hand out these cards they are useless -can you help please to re -establish this account .what information do you need -I live in mortdale sydney
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.

Hi there David and welcome

Can you tell me please what is the exact message you now get when you try to sign into your account?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I AM NOT GOING TO PAY IN ADVANCE OVER AND ABOVE WHAT i HAVE ALREADY pLEASE CANCEL THE hELP REQUEST
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.

Hi Again David,

This is no problem, as I explained, the remote connection is a optional service, else we continue here.

Can you please reply to my last question which I repeat below again

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
i WILL HAVE TO TRY AND SIGN IN AGAIN GIVE ME A COUPLE OF MINS
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.

no problem David.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I will come back tomorrow as i can't get the G mail blank sign in page up so am unable to retry , it is 12.35 am so will be going to bed and will have another go tomorrow
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.

ok David.