Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I speak PC fluently, so you dont have to! Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I forgot my password i'm trying to restart my iphone5s

Customer Question

I forgot my password ***** trying to restart my iphone5s
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

Before we consider your password.. Do you know for certain the apple id you used with your iphone? It would be an email address.

if you know it, then you can reset your iphone / apple id password ***** follows

Lets try the following steps to reset your apple id password, Go to the link below, enter your apple id.

https://iforgot.apple.com/

After entering your apple id, either answer your security questions and reset your password. Or , have an email sent to your email address. Then open your email and click the reset link inside that email to reset your password.

Once you have set a new password. Turn your device off, then back on and try to sign in with the apple id and the new password ***** just set.
If you get stuck or run into any issues, let me know!

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

Hi, I see you viewed my response 7 minutes ago but never replied. Hows the password ***** coming along?

Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

Hello again, I never heard back from you after you read my response.

Did you still need help with this issue? If everything is fixed please remember to return and click and submit a 5 star rating to close out the question. Or, respond if you needed further help, thank you.

Dustin S