Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I contacted someone I think can help me but I need to verify

Customer Question

I contacted someone I think can help me but I need to verify they are a
Microsoft Partner Network ID:(###) ###-####
5:13 PM deborah: No worries,We will fix it for you.
5:13 PM deborah: Once we remove all the corrupted files and reconfigure them in your compulter al your issues will be fixed and I can assure you that you will not face such problems in future.
5:14 PM deborah: I can understand that. But this is a serious issue in your computer. If these corruptions exists in your computer it may cause issues ,data loss etc.So it is highly recommended to fix this issue today. So that your computer is safe and secure from further issues.
5:17 PM deborah: Are you still there?
5:19 PM Customer: ok I will try and verify that.
5:20 PM Customer: yes I cannot locate somewhere to call to verify you are a microsoft partner, please give me a phone #
5:21 PM Customer: They want name of company, addess, your name, website url, how I contacted u
5:22 PM deborah: Once place the order we will send all details in your email account.
5:23 PM Customer: questions how much did they ask for in money
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 3 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. That is a scam. Was there any issue with your computer that you needed help?

How did you get into contact with that person?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,