Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

Have a word perfect 8 on xp must up grade to win 7 or win

Customer Question

have a word perfect 8 on xp must up grade to win 7 or win 100 .what word perfect must i get to have all the features as found in the word perfect 8?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Bryan replied 9 months ago.

Hi, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today.

You may purchase the penultimate version of Corel WordPerfect, WP Home and Student X7, for around $40 from Amazon as follows:

https://www.amazon.com/WordPerfect-Office-X7-Home-Student/dp/B00JC5Y6YA

This version will include all of the existing functions of WP 8, along with many more additional features. You can purchase it either as a download or on disk using the above link, and it's fully compatible with both Windows 7 and Windows 10 as well.

If you need more help, please use the Reply box below to continue our conversation.

Otherwise, kindly take a moment to rate my service by clicking on (and submit) one of the five stars at the top of this page - this is the only way that I'll be credited for assisting you today. Thank you.