Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I speak PC fluently, so you dont have to! Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Incredimail will receieve but won't send. Messages just stay

Customer Question

incredimail will receieve but won't send. Messages just stay in the Outbox.
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: Dell optiplex 755 running windows 10
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: This occurred after uppgrading to 10 and started last night on another pc
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes, this seems to be in incredimail. I have added incredimail as an enabled app and made sure our email address and password ***** correct in incredimail. It can connect to receive
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 month ago.

Welcome to, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 1 month ago.

When is the last time you remember incredimail would work?

Also, have you recently changed, or updated or installed a new antivirus?

Also, would you like me to connect to your computer from here and work on the issue directly on screen? If so we can set this up via a secure remote assistance session. That session is guaranteed meaning if I cant help you then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees.

Otherwise, I can try and assist you via written support alone. Let me know how you'd like to begin.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
This machine stopped last week sometime, the other stopped last night. Our trendmicro antivirus updates automatically on both machines. Every time I have ever allowed remote assistance, I got stuff I didn't want and I hope there will be nothing from this signup (no spam, ect).
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Are you there?
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 month ago.

Justanswer will message you to let you know you have replies, etc. But we dont make money by selling off email addresses like most companies do.

Remote support isnt mandartory, just an option. If you dont want remote support we can try to work through this by written support instead.

When you say the machine stopped last week sometime, and the other stopped last night.

Do you have incredimail on two machines? Please clarify.

Dustin S

Expert:  Dustin replied 1 month ago.

Also, it takes time to read, and reply to you. Im not reading from a script, so my replies are hand written and created.. Please be patient as I type these responses and know that if I had to step away or left my desk I would notify you first.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
we have incredimail on 2 machines at different locations both can receive email in incredimail but neither can send from incredimail. There is no error message. the mail to send just goes in the incredimail outbox and stays there. If we try to exit incredimail, it asks if we want to send now but still will not send.
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 month ago.

Lets go to the outbox.. and then delete everything waiting to be sent.. On both machines.

Then, shut down incredimail and start it again and try to send a normal message without any files, pictures or attachments..

Will a normal message send once the outbox is cleared?

if not, how many email accounts do you have connected to incredimail, and who are those accounts with? Such as, Yahoo, aol, etc?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
The machines are miles apart so I'm on one only.I have tried deleting everything in the outbox and srestarting incredimail (as well as shutting down and restarting the PC)on both machines, then trying to send. I have tried this more than 5 times on each. The machine I am on has only one account through Century link. The other has 2 different accounts. I have checked the accounts and the correct information is in all of them (or we would not be able to receive).
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 month ago.

Understood.. Allright, it may have been a windows update or other update that came in and wrecked incredimail. So lets try a simple step that wont erase any data.. And if we dont like the outcome we can undo this step if needed.

The st eps below are for a windows 10 machine.. If you are on a different machine let me know.

Shut down the windows 10 computer, start it.. When it gets to the windows sign in screen, dont sign in.

Instead, left click the power button at the bottom right.

Then, hold down the shift key on your keyboard, and then click restart.

This should bring you to the blue screen menu.. Choose troubleshooting, advanced, and then choose system restore.

Once system restore loads, choose a restore point that was at least one day before this problem started and then carry out the system restore.

That should fix the issue, but if you get stuck or this doesnt work then please send a detailed reply and I will assist you further as needed.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I will try system restore but I simply don't have the time right now as I am late from lunch. How do I reach you back later as I will lose this connection when I restart.
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 month ago.

I will need to end work early today, so I wont be on after 6 pm EST.

I will be working the rest of the week and weekend though. If you need to get a hold of me~

To get back to me , either check your email. View one of the messages from justanswer that says you have received a reply or a message, open the message. Then inside it click the button that says view or reply on justanswer. That will bring you back to this page where you can scroll down and reply.

Or, go to, login at the top right. Then click my questions at the top right. Then, you will see our question listed there. Click the question, scroll down and reply!

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you Dustin.
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 month ago.

Not a problem, I look forward to hearing back from you so we can resolve this issue on both machines.

Dustin S