Brent Woolverton
Brent Woolverton,
Experience:  Network Security Analyst at Goodwill Industries of Southwest Florida

Windows 10 Pro N. When i got to 'map network drive' and

Customer Question

Windows 10 Pro N. When i got to 'map network drive' and 'browse' only 'Network' shows up. I need to see all folders inside 'computer'. Not sure how to get all the folders to show up
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Brent Woolverton replied 1 month ago.

You will need several pieces of information from the second computer you are trying to connect to. One is the actual computer name (host name) of the computer. The second is the administrative user name and password. When you map the drive you will want to map it to \\computername\c$ then check the box that says "Connect using different credentials". For the user name you will want to put computername\adminName then in the password ***** you will type in the password.

Hello again,

If this has resolved your issue, please accept the answer and rate! As this is my job, I only get paid if you accept and rate!

Thank you