Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Windows 10 Pro N. When i got to 'map network drive' and

Customer Question

Windows 10 Pro N. When i got to 'map network drive' and 'browse' only 'Network' shows up. I need to see all folders inside 'computer'. Not sure how to get all the folders to show up
Category: Computer
Expert:  comp_audio replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today. Please give me a minute to review your issue and get back to you. Thanks in advance.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Please unlock until an answer is given. I've seen experts do this to claim a question for themselves but don't actually give an answer for a while. Please keep unlocked until an actual answer is given.

Alright, so you have a at least 2 Windows 10 pc's and you want to share a drive with another pc on your network so that it can see all your contents of said drive correct? Please correct me if I misunderstand.

I'll just opt out as that is not how I do things. I troubleshoot with the customer until I can give a thorough and complete answer. If your wanting an answer right away without having all the information then I am not the person to help. I wish you all the luck and hope you get an answer shortly.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
No that's incorrect. I have a dropbox folder that i want to be listed as a drive "Z:" .