Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

Well how do i pay you? ok where to start... we bought this

Customer Question

well how do i pay you?
JA: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.
Customer: ok where to start... we bought this PC as a demo from walmart ( no warranty )and it was win 7... that was ok for the price... bot they said it was because it had a uni charger.. it worked for about 2 or 3 days. then it kept not starting would come up then shout off. we had a friend that was PC smart ans he looked at it and told me that if it did that again to tap the F11 key and RESTORE it it lasted nearly 2 weeks so i took it to a PC SHOP and asked them to check it out and up date it to 8.1 ... they said ( Cant find bill right off hand ) but apx 130 up dates and install 8.1 and then a nother 35 up dates..OH YA they said that it was stuck in a loop because I was trying to install win 8.1 my self... in less that a week it would not start... so with all that they did and it would not start AGAIN... STUPID ME... I AGAIN TAPED F11 and I GOT windows 7...and I have been reading and trying just a bout everything i can and I QUIT... I dont get much but I will go crazy if I don't have this fixed and a MAYBE a boot-up disc for it and if you can fix the RESTORE so it will restore the win 8.1 that you can get in foe me I would love you for ever... I'm just to old for this stuff any more and i cant get around in the pc like i did from windows 3.1 to win 95 that was easy stuff
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: I Knew i would forget that It is a Pavilion g6 laptop
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: some have taken but I have gotten more ERRORs than any thing els
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I mostly play Publisher Clearing House as you can see and if you can not loos any of my book maeks that would help too
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Martin replied 1 month ago.

Hi Susan,

Sounds like you've been in for quite a ride.

I can do this for you via a remote session, let me know when you're ready.

Expert:  Martin replied 1 month ago.

Susan, do you still need help with this?