Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I HAVE YAHOO ACCT. *************@******,yesterday locked

Customer Question

I HAVE YAHOO ACCT. *************@******,yesterday locked out,changing my pass word ?? gave me a number to call to fix my problem. i called the number ,they fixed the problem.,said my computer has been ( hacked ).,needed a c cleaner. fee 299.99. been getting un knowned messages ,also spam, did not open, .is there a phone no.i can call ? thanks, tom..
Category: Computer
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 3 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 3 months ago.

Hello, and Thank You for choosing JustAnswer.com
My name is ***** ***** I am reviewing your question now, please stand by for 1 or 2 minute for reply.

The number you actually called 'was' the hack. We have some work to do. First, you need to call your credit card company

and report fraud/scam.

Then we need to change your logins, recovery methods, passwords, saved info etc.

Run virus cleaner, check your addons, reset your browsers etc.

That was for a remote support if you need help. Only click on accept if you want me to help you with it.

But, please before anything, call that credit card company immediately or paypal, whatever info you gave them

and stop the transaction before we continue.

When you are done calling and stopping transaction;

update/reply here and i will send you everything you need or remote in and help you (optional)

to get all of your information private/protected again. I will be at the office until late this evening.

Until then,

Franklin