hongkongpom
hongkongpom, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician since 2007
40928634

When I open Google, there are boxes that show up for

Customer Question

When I open Google, there are boxes that show up for companies I have used. When this was first in place I did not understand what they were so I deleted a bunch that I use regularly. Is there I way I can get the companies I want in those boxes to show up in those boxes? Thank you for your help. Oh, I will be 80 in three weeks so please reply in non tech language that I will be able to understand. Thank you!
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 5 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?
Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Please stay with me on this web page. Can you please click on Start, then click on Control Panel, then open System (or System and Security / System) to confirm your Windows version?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I click on start and nothing happens
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I have xp

Press at the same time the two keys Windows logo and R on the computer's keyboard, then type winver then click OK, then let me know the Windows version it will show up.

- Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can fix this issue directly on your computer for you?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me. Thank you,

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Please connect remotely

Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=648807b8-a384-436f-8712-31665085a59e&Type=Java
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
No. I do not want an additional charge. I just want my original question answered in a day or two.

1. OK, on your computer, click on the website below in order to connect remotely with me, then I can help you directly:

http://tinyurl.com/zj6s7m7
2. Then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard, then the Downloads window should open.
3. Then there, open / run the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and install it.
; (If needed, double-click on the item Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and open / run / install it.)
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
It says it may harm my computer

That's our remote support program; please allow it to run, so I can help you directly on your computer for you. Thank you,

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I think I did. It's not telling me to do anything.

Click on the website below again:

http://tinyurl.com/zj6s7m7

, then open / run / install the item Elsinore.ScreenConnect.ClientBootstrap...

, if needed, check at the bottom of the computer's screen for any new icon; if yes, click on it and allow it to run

; and/or minimize this web page window (and any other window) to see if there is any other prompt / window that you need to click on the open / run / next / install / etc. option.

Thank you,

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I am done! I want a refund! I do what you say and the stuff you say is there, Is NOT. I am so done with this! GOODBYE

I'm sorry; we guarantee our service, so don't worry. It is strange that your computer cannot see it. Let's try another way.

- Click on the new website below:

http://tinyurl.com/ozut89u

, then open / run the download file TeamViewerQS_en... when shown

, then tell me the ID and Password ***** the TeamViewer window.

; do not close the TeamViewer window.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
NO! I SAID I AM DONE!
Expert:  hongkongpom replied 5 months ago.

Hello Patricia I am another Expert. I don't need to access your computer. Please go to this blog and follow the first method to restore the thumbnails that you seek. Click here