Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My wife still cannot hear phone conversations clearly. Could

Customer Question

My wife still cannot hear phone conversations clearly. Could I obtain a headphone connection which would connect to the phone?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 6 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Expert:  Michelle replied 6 months ago.

I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

Let me know the make and model of the phone she is using now which has a problem hearing.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
It is a Uniden cordless (2 Phones) , Loud & clear on the rear, but I cannot find a model number. It was purchased from Bing Lee a few months ago.
Bruce Hinchcliffe
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I don't know what this is costing me but so far I don't seem to be getting anywhere.
Bruce Hinchcliffe
Expert:  Michelle replied 6 months ago.

on the base you can see the model number let me know that so that i can provide you the correct steps to fix the problem.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I cannot find it
Expert:  Michelle replied 6 months ago.

not sticker on the handset or on the base?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Michelle, There is no sticker on the handset or the base. Nor can I find any model number. Sounds as though we should cancel my request and I will try to progress it with Bing Lee
Bruce Hinchcliffe
Expert:  Michelle replied 6 months ago.

Without the make and model its difficult to identify the hardware however if you can click a picture of the phone and post it here i can try identifying and then we can proceed if you like.