Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I purchase an S7 Edge in June. I had password to it, then

Customer Question

I purchase an S7 Edge in June. I had password ***** it, then decided to add fingerprint as an extra precaution. All work well, until I tried to access with fingerprint swipe and it ask for my password. I entered password, but it would not accept that particular password. I tried one to many times then it did a factory reset. I took it to a T-mobile store, and they entered a new SIM, and it ask for email address for the account set up for this device. I tried one and it would not take. I am now locked out, because cannot get the device to recognize the email address I had associated with the google account. Reading FAQ's on this site, it appears I need to send my S7 Edge back for the Samsung techs to reset this phone. Is this correct, and if so who do I send it to, or can I take it to a tech? I live in Ridgecrest, Ca.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 month ago.

Thanks for posting your question on, a global paid independent support site.My Name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. If the problem is only with the email address then, I can try to help you with that for that, I will need the email address and the password, which is not working at present.