IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

Why have the original fonts that came with my Windows 7

Customer Question

Why have the original fonts that came with my Windows 7 disappeared? I would like to retrieve them on to my windows 7 computer.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dan replied 3 months ago.

Hello and thank you for your question. I look forward to assisting you today. Did you delete the fonts or did they just stop working?

Expert:  raymond-cssm replied 3 months ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. http://www.justanswer.com/computer/9w0xi-original-fonts-windows.html. Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.
Expert:  Dan replied 3 months ago.

Hello and thank you for your question. Please let me know if you still require assistance and I would be happy to help you.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 3 months ago.

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described.

It looks like the previous Expert is not available any more. I can continue assisting you.
Please tell me if you still need to retrieve lost Windows 7 fonts.

I am awaiting your reply.

Thanks,