Jason Jones, Computer Expert
Over 10 years of professional experience.

I have lost the original fonts that came with windows 7. How

Customer Question

I have lost the original fonts that came with windows 7. How do I retrieve them??
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 month ago.

If you need any help doing this, please let me know.

The original fonts for Windows 7 can be downloaded from the following page:

After you download that compressed file, uncompress the files that are located in the Fonts folder to your C:\Windows\Fonts folder.

Once that is complete, you will be all set.

One quick note: This is my job; however, I only get credit for my time, if you rate my help with 3 Stars or more. I would prefer a 5 star rating, if you are satisfied. If you are not happy with my answer below, please let me know so we can continue.

I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)

Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.

Thank you again,
- Jason

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at ohe following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!"

My Profile page: