Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Consultant within every computer and networking category. Troubleshoot and maintain various operating systems. Sales Engineering.
63493917

This Fields haven;t heard any thing from you yet. I' not

Customer Question

This Nancy Fields haven;t heard any thing from you yet. I' not going to put in another charge card please don't put the charge on both cards. I need to know if you are able to fix my TV. PLEASE TEXT ME
Category: Computer
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 3 months ago.

Hello, and Thank You for choosing JustAnswer.com
My name is ***** ***** I am reviewing your question now, please stand by for 1 or 2 minute for reply.

Nancy, we are not able to call or text you, UNLESS you pay for that additional service.

The initial payment is for this chat session ONLY.

If you need a phone call (texting isnt allowed anyways) or a remote session, that is an additional charge.

.

I also noticed you have opened 3 questions all for the same thing.

You need to try to work out of a single question, as multiple questions just causes confusion.

.

You were working with Richard, and he is waiting for your response.

.

So, you need to decide which question you want to work out of, and continue. do NOT open another question for the same thing.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I have told you it's my TV. It just keeps coming up with this thing for me start the internet for google. I need this taken off so I can watch TV Please fix it. this is the only quetion I've asked you. what is the cost for me to hear from you on my cell? You said yesterday you would text me.

Nancy, this is the first time i have ever talked to you.

The expert you were working with yesterday, obviously did not follow through, and because you opened ANOTHER question for the same thing.......you have to START over.

.

So, I can definetly help you, but i cant come there and do it for you......you will have to take MY DIRECTIONS and do the task yourself.

.

But i first need to know the EXACT make and model of the TV.

Please give me as much info as possible, and make 100% sure you type it in correctly......a single missing digit or wrong digit can throw it off.

.

I need to pull the technical manuals for this TV, but you need to tell me the make and model so i pull the correct manual.

.

Make Sense?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
It is NSX 40 gt1 (###) ###-#### Of course the make is Sony

Is this a New TV?

Have you been able to watch anything on it yet?

.

If not, you must complte the INISTAL SETUP PROCESS FIRST, you can NOT skip the initial setup.

Did you go through the initial setup?

.

If so......you might be on the wrong INPUT to watch TV.

.

What type of TV are you trying to watch......i ask so i can tell you what INPUT to use.

.

DO you have a cable box? Do you have a satellite box? Do you have an Antenna? (Rabbit ears as they are commonly refered to) Do you have a DVD or VCR player?

Are any of them connected to the TV? If so, which ones?

Does the remote that came with the TV work?

Or are you having trouble with that too?

YOu do have to PAIR the remote to the TV before it will work.

.

Also, this type of TV is NOT for novice users of this type of television.

I dont recommend this television to peopel who barely know how to use computers, and ESPECIALLY if they have never owned a SMART TV.

.

If you are a basic user, and just want the TV do be a TV, i suggest you get a LOWER model, a TV that does NOT have internet connection. This TV kind of NEEDS internet just to function properly....and if it does NOT get internet connection it will constantly give up error messages, or constantly ask you to connect it to the internet.

.

I hate to tell you this.,......but if my hunch is correct, this TV is WAY WAY too advanced for you. And all you really want is a TV that turns on and off and you connect DVD and cable box too......nothign special.

If im correct in my assumption.......return the TV......and get a NON-smart TV.

.

But if you want to continue to learn this TV.......I will help you the best way I can.

Hello?

Nancy????