Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry

My computer is asking me to verify password for google

Customer Question

My computer is asking me to verify password ***** google servers and I have no idea what my passwords are. What do I need to do?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 month ago.

Hi there and welcome

If you have forgotten your password, then you will need to reset your password ***** use the new password ***** sign in.

To do this, please click on my link below

Follow the process to reset your password ***** once done, use this new password ***** your account

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

Else let me know the results please