Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Secure ordering by Santu Review and send order Please review

Customer Question

Secure ordering by Santu Review and send order Please review your order below and click on the "Send order" button. Shop name The Soleilo Store Address Payment details Total AUD235.00 Shipping AUD0.00 Tax AUD21.36 Payment method PayPal Express Checkout Delivery address PayPal ID *******.********@*****.*** Name ***** ***** ***** ** ** *** City/Town Montmorency State I was trying to place this order and was sent to pay pal Not sure if it went through or not Vic Zip 3094 Country AU Quantity Name Cat. No. Price Tax Subtotal 1 LAYERS crop long sleeve scoop neck LW163 AUD100.00 AUD10.00 AUD110.00 1 Layers Long Sleeve Crew LW164 AUD113.64 AUD11.36 AUD125.00 Pay now

Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 5 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Expert:  Michelle replied 5 months ago.

I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

Expert:  Michelle replied 5 months ago.

Try to login to paypay and check for any transaction.

Expert:  Michelle replied 5 months ago.

On which website did you place the order from?

Expert:  Michelle replied 5 months ago.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
The order was not place by pay pal on the internet I had to ring them so my problem was not solved by you Would you refund the money I paid thank you