Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

Have had several contacts tell me that they have been sent

Customer Question

have had several contacts tell me that they have been sent docs to open from me when I haven't
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: just today
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: none so far as I don't know where to start
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: nope
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 month ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

I must ask a question or two before we begin. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer.

Who is your e-mail provider? Please, do not enter your full email address. If you do that, it will be blocked. For that reason, please tell me what comes after the @ sign.

Thank you,

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.

Expert:  alma-cssm replied 1 month ago.
Dear Customer: We noticed that you have posted your question twice and have been charged twice as well. We are unable to connect with you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can accordingly assist you. ( Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.