Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I am using my wifes computer because I am not able to log

Customer Question

I am using my wifes computer because I am not able to log into mine with my 4 digit code that I have been using successfully for over 8 months. It is telling me to log into account.live.com/password/reset. My computer is a Lenovo laptop with Windows 10 and I cant even open windows to get accesss to the internet to get to the reference web site??!!
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 3 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

What you need to do is to reset the password ***** you do from another computer using the below link

https://account.live.com/password/reset

Choose that you forgot the password ***** follow the process to reset it.

Once done, restart your problem computer and use the new password ***** sign in.

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

Else let me know the results please