Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I have corel painter 15 and it is doing many strange

Customer Question

I have corel painter 15 and it is doing many strange things...We did get a new router last week and I had to reload my printer information. Could this be the problem with painter? do you need my code numbers?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 1 month ago.

Hello, and Thank You for choosing
My name is ***** ***** I am reviewing your question now, please stand by for 1 or 2 minute for reply.

OKay, so Corel Painter 2015, is just software (although very in-depth virtual painting software)......and really would not be affected by a router change. You dont even need internet to use Corel Painter.

So, can you tell me MORE about the STRANGE things you mentioned? I need some details to work from.

You also mentioned that you reloaded your printer information........what do you mean? Be specific please.