Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I can't open the mail that I've sent to people. I just sent

Customer Question

I can't open the mail that I've sent to people. I just sent a couple this morning and I got off the computer and now I needed to see one of them again and I can't open it. This is so frustrating!!
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: I have a Toshiba and I have AOL. Is that what you mean by operating system. I'm not to smart. Ha!
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Where do you go for that? I think I've tried it in the past, but I forgot now. Do you type that in search? When I first got this computer, I never had this trouble and all of a sudden I do.
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No, thank you so much Pearl
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 3 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please exactly what happens when you try to open the Mail?

And are you doing this from your AOL Desktop? Or via your internet browser such as internet explorer?

Expert:  Richard replied 3 months ago.

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,