Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I wayne stevens gave justanswer my credit card to your co.

Customer Question

i wayne stevens gave justanswer my credit card to your co. with a 5 good faith to repair my PC please repair my pc. it needs the canonMX512 printer, and fax installed
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 month ago.

Welcome to, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

I dont see any other questions in your history here on Justanswer. Are you sure it was our site that you called into?

Also, I can either guide you through installing the printer on your computer via written support.

Or, would you like me to connect to your computer from here and work on the issue directly on screen? If so we can set this up via a secure remote assistance session. That session is guaranteed meaning if I cant help you then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees.

Let me know how you want to get started.

Dustin S