Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I PWORK URCHASED A HP LAPTOP FROM HOME SHOPPING NETWOR ABOUT

Customer Question

I PWORK URCHASED A HP LAPTOP FROM HOME SHOPPING NETWOR ABOUT 1 YEAR AGO. I ALSO HAVE OTHER COMPUTERS. i TRIED TO ENTER MY LAPTOP TODAY AND IT KEEPS SAYING INCORRECT PASSWORD. I DO NOT HAVE THE PASSWORD ***** YOUR INSRUCTIONS. I Paid over $900 for this computer ...please help
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your HP? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: hp AMD AB PAVILLIOM
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: i HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO LONG ON AS SYSTEMS SAYS PASSWORD ***** THEN THEY AS ME TO INSERT Passwprd disc. as mentioned previoiusly i do not have a password ***** please help
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no thank you
Category: Computer
Expert:  Barun replied 3 months ago.

Hi, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today.

Would you open to carrying out a system recovery, which will restore your computer back to factory defaults and allow you to create and use a new account in the process?

Please reply back to me using the box below.