Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Qualified Computer Professional - 12+ years experience. Expert in Computer Hardware & Graphic Design
50064670

I have mistakenly signed up for a Google new ID and I have

Customer Question

I have mistakenly signed up for a Google new ID and I have lost all of my previous data on my Google original
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: Just about a half your ago.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I lost all of my previous records for gmail on addresses, past conversations, etc.
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?
Customer: I was trying to get a password ***** my Gmail. I thought by signing in with a different format It would wosrk.
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Also, would you like me to connect to your computer from here and work on the issue directly on screen? If so we can set this up via a secure remote assistance session. That session is guaranteed meaning if I cant help you then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees.

Otherwise, I can try and assist you via written support alone. Let me know how you'd like to begin.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

I tried to accept your secure remote assistance request, and it said payment failed. Ive sent the offer back to you to be approved.

Many times a quick call to your bank or credit card will lift any possible blocks on the transaction.

Dustin S

Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

I havent heard back from you since yesterday, did you still need help?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
No Thanks
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 3 months ago.

Okay, which version of Outlook you are using on your Office ?

Regards

Jins

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I am not interested in an answer. My credit card was denied by your company.