Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I speak PC fluently, so you dont have to! Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

I'm trying to pay my renewal and can't do it, It expires on,

Customer Question

I'm trying to pay my renewal and can't do it
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: It expires on
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: None
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: don't think so. I just want to pay $35.00 for one more year
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 month ago.

Welcome to, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

This is Justanswer, a pay for incident technical support service among many other fields of services. I can help you with the issue you mentioned, but this would be a paid support session.

Did you want to proceed? If so, please let me know what specific company or service you are trying to renew for one more year, thank you.

Dustin S

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Dustin, I'm sorry I couldn't keep in the touch with you yerterday or the day before. I have or had and account with MagickJack.
It expired in July 2016. I tried to paid it but I couldn't. Apparently I have two accounts with Magic Jac and you (magicjack) applied my payment to the account I don't use. I still want to pay one more year of service. That's why I need your help.
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 month ago.

To be clear, we arent magicjack. Were an independent support provider. I believe I mentioned in my previous response that "This is Justanswer, a pay for incident technical support service among many other fields of services"

The first thing you will need to do is try and login to your main account. The one you want to renew. If you cannot login, you will need to gain access to that account. So if you do not have the correct password ***** you need to reset it as follows.

Go to

On that page, click forgot password ***** enter the phone number or email address for the account you want to renew. ( the main account )

Once you have reset the password ***** can login. Now, you need to contact magicjack billing to see if they will allow you to switch the payment you made from the secondary account, to the main account.

This link will put you in touch with magicjack billing.

They will need to verify that you are the owner of both accounts. And make sure you are clear which account it is that you want to transfer your renewal to.

If you get stuck or run into any issues, let me know.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Expert:  Dustin replied 1 month ago.

Hello again, I never heard back from you after you read my reply. Did you need further help with this issue?

Please respond so we can continue working on this issue or click and submit a 5 star rating so we can mark this issue as closed / resolved.

Thank you,

Dustin S