Barun
Barun, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience in providing support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

I just bought a lenovo flex 3 and it kept saying the display

Customer Question

i just bought a lenovo flex 3 and it kept saying the display driver has stopped, i restarted it and now its frozen and says "restarting"
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Lenovo? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: And its Windows 10
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: The only thing ive tried is restarting and updating it but now its stuck restarting and im not sure what else to do
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: Not that i know of, thank you
Category: Computer
Expert:  Barun replied 3 months ago.

Hi, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today.

First off, please press and HOLD down the Power button for atleast 30 seconds (continue holding even after the screen has turned off), and then release the button.

Next, press the Power button one more time to turn the laptop back on - does it boot into Windows all right now?

Please reply back using the box below; I'll be here.