Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I am a time CC subscriber. When I tried to apply the latest

Customer Question

I am a long time CC subscriber. When I tried to apply the latest update, I got a box telling me to uninstall and then reinstall. I have tried, and the best response I get is another box telling me that my free trial has expired!
Can you either walk me through (windows) or take over my computer and fix it for me?
Category: Computer
Expert:  B. Rath replied 2 months ago.

Hi, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today.

Let's get started with a remote session now, so that I can set back up your subscribed Adobe product for you. Please open up the following link:

On the page that opens up, click on "I Agree".

Follow the on-screen prompts to download and OPEN/RUN the "Elsinore Screen Connect" remote file (in Firefox, click on the down arrow button at the top to view your downloads), and we will be connected.

Expert:  B. Rath replied 2 months ago.

PS: Please ignore any remote assistance offer if it shows up on this page; our remote session will come at NO extra charge. You just need to follow the steps provided in my above reply to join the remote session, and we will be connected.

If you face any issues while carrying out the steps, please be sure to reply back to me below. Thank you.