Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Help Me!!!! Please. My account is so messed up first I do

Customer Question

Help Me!!!! Please. My account is so messed up first I do believe it's finally taking my username and pw - NOW it's asking for an I. D. number? What? Where do I find this?
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: No, and there's more
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: well i went in to try to re-establish who was, but my b day is 4-19-1961, the prompt only went to 12, could't get to 19 so here I am
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: Great!! oh, on top of that my credit card expired and I need to replace, will it let me?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

What type of account is it that you are having issues with, Facebook, an email account, etc?

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Dustin S