Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I t won't type without an old mouse. then the mouse worked

Customer Question

i t won't type without an old mouse. then the mouse worked again, but it won't type anywhere else. except it worked, now. with the keys. please let me see if the old time mouse works.yes, but only in this box, can you please help me
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: since about 7
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: ;i didn't, its a new computer, and no troubleshooting came to me,sorry
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: this computer doesn't tell you where or when to troobleshoot.
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: it is a lenovo, yes please wait,
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Would you like me to connect to your computer from here and work on the issue directly on screen? If so we can set this up via a secure remote assistance session. That session is guaranteed meaning if I cant help you then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees.

Otherwise, I can try and assist you via written support alone. Let me know how you'd like to begin.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

Hello again, I never heard back from you. Did you still need help with this issue?

Dustin S