Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Technical Support Coach at Liberty Tax Service

I've just tried to open a 2nd gmail acct., but once I

Customer Question

I've just tried to open a 2nd gmail acct., but once I realized that I couldn't use the "-", it looked too run together...JanaraAtHome. I'd like to delete that one and keep the one in which I put periods between, "
Plus, my son says there about 6 emails w/ my name. I only have californiaartgirl that I created. Can I please get help finding & deleting these? I would really appreciate it.
Thank you so much for your time,
Janara Lea
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Do you have access to those gmails to log in? You cannot delete and email unless you are able to log in. You could report the email,

to be shut down. To do this on your own, you will have to log into your email accounts (i really suggest you do this on a computer first.

Then delete it out of your ipad. iPads do not usually give as many options.

Since you do not know how to navigate the new computer very well, i am going to leave a 'guide' for you to delete gmail accounts to help

you follow along on your computer.

And this is how you delete from most ipads. (if it is not exact, i can help you through it as well)

Go to Settings -> Mail, Contacts, Calendars and tap your Gmail account. Tap Account -> Advanced to bring up more options. Tap 'Deleted Mailbox' under the heading, Move discarded messages into; you'll see that the default option is 'Archive Mailbox'. Tap Account and then Done to confirm the changes.

If you would like me to help you do this from a pc, it is another fee, and a 100% money back if we cannot. (Although, that shouldnt be an

issue). I will send that offer. If you wish to do this yourself? Do NOT click the accept on the remote offer i send. Just follow the written instructions on here that i sent and we will work together until your issue is resolved. If you are able to follow the directions here and do not need further support,

just click the rating stars at top or respond to me here if you need more guidance.

If you are satisfied with the help I have provided, please remember to click and submit a 5 star rating on this page. Your feedback is important as it is the only way I am credited for assisting you. Thank you.

until it is resolved.

Hi, i put in for a duplicate question on the other question you created. You have to respond to your original question

so you only have the one open. (Unless it is for a completely different request). That is why no one is getting back to you.

Can you respond 'here'?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Can we do this by phone? I really do "suck" at this.Sincerely Janara
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I didn't see an answer, just got sent to that lawyer page.

The offer i sent was for remote support, but it is being reviewed by customer service.

I am a tech, not in billing and unfortunately, unable to assist with that portion. My apologies.

Once everything is straightened out, i will send you a link when you accept the offer. It will allow me to go into your computer,

while you watch and you/i can communicate there to take care of all the emails we can find and delete for you.

Until then, i am only authorized to work with you written 'here'?

Also, its okay. I closed the other two out for you so you only work with me here.

Please let me know how you would like to proceed?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I never meant to send a duplicate question, sorry.

That is perfectly okay. When everything is straightened out, i will take care of everything for you.

Until then, if you have a computer with you, i can try to walk you through some steps to start deleting emails

you dont want?