Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I am using Eudora for e-mail. Initially the Search page

Customer Question

I am using Eudora for e-mail. Initially the Search page comes up and is quickly replaced by the In Box which I am displaying. When i close Eudora the Search page remains and i have to close it as well. How do I get rid of this Search page? My e-mail is "*****@******.***".
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 month ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Expert:  Michelle replied 1 month ago.

I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

Expert:  Michelle replied 1 month ago.

can you post a screenshot of the search page you get.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I'm unable to post a screnshot of the Search page but it appears when you search messages. The problem is that it now remains after I used it earlier. It comes up as a quick flash before my In box replaces it and remains after I close Eudora. The Search page asks what area you want to search, such as incoming messages or the whole range of mailboxes and the words you want to search for.
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 month ago.

Seach page is basically a malware let me post a screenshot let me know if it looks this way.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Tried to securely connect but it wants my phone number. The box will not accept my number; obviously it's set up for US numbers. My number is (61)2-6290-2145, but take note of the time difference. This is Australia, east coast. We are around 12 hours ahead of New York time.
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 month ago.

i am online now let me know if you are comfortable coming up online i can assist you.