Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I am unable to send photos with emails why? I had no trouble

Customer Question

I am unable to send photos with emails why? I had no trouble before I email them to uk ,if the problem is ID how do I fix it.?
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using? What confuses you?
Customer: Windows Live mail I have tried to find out my id problem could it be I have some how changed something so it requires my id and password ***** allow me to send.if so my emails go thru but not if they photos with them.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 month ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please to which email service is windows live mail connecting to (so who is your email account with)?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.