Josh, Support Specialist
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

I have two logitech mouse sticks inserted in my computer.

Customer Question

I have two logitech mouse sticks inserted in my computer. which I leave in all the time. One is just a mouse which stays in my computer bag for travelling the other is a mouse and keyboard together. I have gone to do work this morning and the combined key board and mouse are not working so I tried the mouse that I use for travelling and that is not working either. I have changed batteries in mouse and keyboard.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Josh replied 8 months ago.

Hi Gillian,

Please hold down the power button on your computer for 5-10 seconds until it powers off. Wait 1 minute and power it back on.

Try using your mouse/keyboard again. Please let me know if it does not work

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 8 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 8 months ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.