Josh, Support Specialist
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

Waiting for an insurance document and called; they could not

Customer Question

Waiting for an insurance document and called; they could not send as it stated that I did not have a Yahoo account which I do ***@******.***
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Yahoo account?
Customer: A few days I believe but this is the first time it has been verified..
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I don't know what type of troubleshooting to do; I am not real computer savey but Ihave had this account for many years..
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No
Category: Computer
Expert:  Josh replied 6 months ago.

Hi!

I can see that the email address***@******.*** is valid and working. It sounds like the insurance company wrote down the wrong email address or typed in the wrong account. I would call them back and read back the email address to them. Also, you can send them an email first and they can reply to it instead of creating a new email. If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Not good answer as verified they had correct email so don't want to pay for no new omgo
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
What would that cost
Expert:  Josh replied 6 months ago.

Please ask them for their email address and send them an email first. Once they receive your email address, they can reply back to it.

Expert:  Josh replied 6 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 5 months ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.