Jason Jones, Computer Expert
Experience:  Over 10 years of professional experience.
30759776

I lost a folder in my yahoo email folders and it is really

Customer Question

I lost a folder in my yahoo email folders and it is really important that the contents of that folder are recovered. I do not know how it happened, but it happened when I was trying to move the contents in that folder to the inbox. Is it possible to retrieve that folder?
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Yahoo account?
Customer: I lost the folder over a month ago, but now need it.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I tried to get yahoo to restore it, but they did not restore that folder.
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 3 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

I must ask a question or two before we begin. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer.

Which program do you use to access your email (Outlook, Mac Mail, Entourage, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)?

Thank you,
Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I log onto Safari and then go to yahoo mail

Thank you for the update. May I start a secure remote assistance session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem? When the remote session begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.

After you click the "Accept this offer" button for the remote service, the remote link will be posted here. That will be the last charge for today.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 94 and click the circle button to start the remote application.
(After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.)

Hello again,

I see that you are not connected, yet.

Are you having any problems with running that remote application after it is downloaded?

Which Internet browser are you currently using (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, or something of the like)?

Thank you,

Thank you. Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page. If you do not rate me, I am not given any credit for my time.

In the future, if you wish to work with me, Jason Jones, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For Jason Jones Only!"

My Profile page:
http://JasonFixedit.com