Josh, Support Specialist
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

I cannot get my email any more, Google, I don't know--- I

Customer Question

I cannot get my email any more
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: Google
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I don't know--- I tried to talk to google and they wanted my pass word and the one I gave them they said was incorrect
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No
Category: Computer
Expert:  Josh replied 3 months ago.

Hi!

You can reset your password ***** clicking here: https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery?

Enter your email address and follow the prompts to reset your password.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 3 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 3 months ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.