Josh, Support Specialist
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

I turn My new asus zen tablet on I have it cchaarged and

Customer Question

I turn My new asus zen tablet on I have it cchaarged and have inserterd the micro sd card
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Asus? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: Just a moment
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: ASus Zen Pad 10. I havent tried any yet
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no just want to know how to turn it on. I see no button for that
Category: Computer
Expert:  Josh replied 8 months ago.

Hi!

The power button should be on the side of your tablet underneath the volume button. You will need to hold down the button for 5-10 seconds for the tablet to power on.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 8 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 8 months ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.